Director, SkillsReform Pvt Ltd.
Bass Ek Raah Charitable Society
With an exposure of 25 years in the field of education and counseling, Ms. Chetna Sabharwal believes that the purpose of learning is growth and our minds can continue growing as we continue to live. Defined for her prowess in mathematics, career counseling and education abroad, she has worked with some of the best schools across the country.
She is also associated with national bodies like NCERT and NIOS for script writing, online course content development, participating as an expert in radio shows and talk shows for Gyan Darshan. Her recent laurel includes “Women Achievers Award 2016” by Indian Women Convention for dedicated work in social awareness campaign for Sustainable Development Goals. She has also been conferred as “Top 25 mentors of India” by ThinkCIQ for her extensive work in mentoring the youth for SDGs and the “Outstanding Services By the Counselor” Award in 2013 for her relentless contribution in the field of counseling and taking up issues on mental health and education.
She is also involved in mentoring an international team at Global STEM Alliance, New York and is an IACAC member. Adding to her stroke of benevolence, she was conferred with “Best Teacher” award by Global Assembly for outstanding work in the areas of environment, peace, mercy and tolerance. Her international assignments include building the collaborative partnership with universities and schools to engage students and faculty in global transitions.
Awards & Achievements
- Conferred with “Business Leader Award 2021″ in Skills Augmentation Category by Business Mint
- Conferred with 111 Power Women Award by Lead India Foundation, thereby creating World Book of Records in March, 2021 for social entrepreneurship.
- Multiple Awards for innovative endeavours in Mental Health & Counselling in 2020 for contributing towards students’ and youth well being.
- Appointed as a Global Juror 2019 by Entrep in Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure (SDG9)
- Conferred with ‘Jeevan Kaushal Ratna award’ for best services in career counselling in 2017 by Expressions India at National Level.
- Honoured as ‘Expert of the Year 2017′ by Shiksha.com for voluntary services in career guidance.
- ‘Women Achievers Award’ by Indian Women Convention for dedicated work in social awareness campaign in 2016.
- Conferred as ‘Top 25 mentors of India’ by ThinkCIQ in 2016.
- Awarded for facilitating the ‘Best Peer educator Programme in School’ by Expressions India, 2013.
- Conferred with ‘Outstanding Services by Counselor’ award in 2013.
- Received first prize in teaching aids in city-level science fair at National Science Centre, Delhi.
- Monthly article on career guidance in the school newsletter and a student-led blog.
- Contributed articles to many magazines and blogs: Empowered Teacher, Progressive School, The Digest etc
- Presented a paper on ‘Counsellor’s Role in envisioning an empowered child’ at ICPAS-Goa (International Conference on Psychology and Allied Sciences) in January, 2016.
- Paper Presentation on A new approach to teaching Mathematics-Cognition to Meta-cognition at ‘National Mathematics Meet 2012’ at NCERT.
- Research essay for IIMT Oxford Brookes University on ‘International Linkages and their benefits to the schools’.
- Author of a series of lab manuals and text books in mathematics for classes 3rd to 10th.
- Author of ‘Ahlcon Comprehensive Counselling’, a publication of Ahlcon International School.